Opportunity to enjoy a dynamic and highly stimulating work environment where you can make your mark and have an impressive career.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of employees under your responsibility
- Ensure a smooth transition once the shift under your responsibility is over
- Ensure the continuity of work by respecting the priorities and schedules established by the superintendents
- Ensure optimal use of equipment and human resources
- Mobilize and sensitize the team on the policies, procedures and regulations in force
- Ensure safety during the execution of the work
- Ensure the effective management of absenteeism on his/her shift
- Suggest and participate in the implementation of improvements
- Ensure the application of the collective agreement in effect and communicate any questions or problems to human resources.
Skills and experience
Education: A college diploma in management / Bacc in industrial relations or business (or equivalent experience)
Experience as an operations supervisor or similar duties
Software: Microsoft Office
Languages: English / French intermediate level spoken and read
Experience in personnel management
Technical knowledge in the naval sector (an asset)
Sense of urgency, ability to manage multiple priorities and work under pressure.
A dynamic team and continuous training
Competitive compensation, Permanent, full-time position
Cell phone provided
Personal protective equipment are provided